- This event has passed.
February 19 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Name: Virtual Bingo
Date: 19th February 2021 (register by 17th February)
When: Eyes down 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Comfort of your own home
Price: £10 per ticket
Join Forest Holme Hospice Charity for a fun interactive Prize Bingo via Zoom to help raise much-needed funds for your local NHS hospice.
How it works
The game will be played in a Virtual Bingo Hall hosted by Forest Holme Hospice Charity fundraising team via Zoom.
Sign up online via Eventbrite – it’s just £10 per person and includes a bingo card that can be used for all three games. You will also be entered in to our raffle and have 3 chances to win one of our amazing prizes of a Luxury Hamper (includes a £40 Hall & Woodhouse voucher), Google Home Smart Speaker and a Magnum bottle of Bocelli Prosecco.
Details for joining will be sent to players after their tickets have been purchased. Each bingo card is randomized so each card is unique and is reset by the player for all three games and will be emailed to each purchaser before the game.
We will play three games for three prizes, and the winner is the person who gets a Full House just to keep it simple, the winner will be the person to get all fifteen of the numbers on a single grid.
Game 1 prize – Gin Hamper
Game 2 prize – Spa Hamper
Game 3 prize – Chocolate & Wine Hamper
What you will need
- We will send you the link to Zoom with instructions about how to download and use it.
- You will need a PC, laptop or iPad to access the Virtual Bingo Hall, and you will need to download Zoom. Downloading Zoom is really quick and easy and the instructions and link to do this will be in the email with your Bingo Tickets.
- You will need a working webcam, microphone and speakers on your PC, laptop or iPad so that you can hear the numbers being called, and we can hear you shout “Bingo!”
How to join in
Please note that booking closes Wednesday 17th February at 12pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware that the quality of the connection is dependent on the participants’ internet connection and IT set-up, and this is the responsibility of the participant and not of the Charity.
- If you require assistance on the set-up of Zoom, please do make us aware on booking so we can schedule this in plenty of time before the virtual event takes place.
- You will need to activate your webcam, microphone and speakers, so please be aware that you may be visible to the other participants during the event.